One of my favorite times of the year has arrived - time to decorate for Christmas! Because vintage Christmas is one of my husband and my favorite antique to collect, this is a very tedious task! Now I have the store, in addition to our home. Double the decorating!
My sister, Jill, of Grace and Glory Candle Co. just brought lots more candles - all Christmas scents! They are disappearing fast! Want to get in the mood for the holidays? Light up one of these fabulous candles, and you'll be singing, "Deck the Halls" in no time! Seriously, I was burning the Hot Fudge Brownie candle today, and somebody came in and said, "Oh my, are you cooking something chocolate?" I could eat it!
It is rumoured that my cousin, Denise, of DS Designs is sending me TEN NEW DESIGNER FABRIC PURSES that she has sewn in the last few weeks! I am excited! I will post pictures as soon as I get them! These are high-quality and fashionable purses, everyone! You have to see them to truly appreciate how beautiful they are!
Halloween is Friday! I will be serving Pumpkin Soup and other Halloween delicacies! Come on in and let's chat!
BOO!
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Changing Holidays
Posted by The Gathering Place at 3:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment