Wow! It's been a busy two days, thank You, Lord! I made tacorittas today and some yummy chocolate chip pecan cookies! I've had a pretty steady day today, with many visitors. Two of these are a man and his wife from England that flew to the U.S. and are spending two weeks here, looking at a certain kind of horse. They just came from Oklahoma City and stopped by off of the highway. They ate here and we were talking about the differences between antiques here and in England. They personally live in a 17th century house! They have a horse ranch where you can go and stay and ride horses in the countryside of England. I want to go! It's called "Churchtown Morgans Stud Farm." John and Rosie Daniels, Proprietors. And listen to this address: "The Old Vacarage, Churchtown St. Hilary, Cornwall"! WOW! Doesn't that just SOUND wonderful??? Better than PO Box 111! Well it sounded like a lot of fun, and I've always wanted to go to England. Maybe someday....
Oh, and a pound is equal to $1.75 at the moment. I've been wanting to know that ever since Darrin and I started watching Antique Roadshow on BBC!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
I Want To Go To England!
Posted by The Gathering Place at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
That hasn't chaged much in 5 years! I remember when I was there, everything was almost doubled. How cool you got to meet them!
Post a Comment