CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Master Gardener Day at The Gathering Place!

The Golden Spaghetti Bake is officially gone now! I have had a very busy day and had the pleasure of meeting several Master Gardeners who were headed to Manhattan for a conference. I had a couple tablesful of ladies and enjoyed visiting with them! They were also very patient, while I scurried around fixing lunch, so thank you to them! I hope you will come back soon!

I have some new black velvet jewelry displays that I got at market, so I've been putting my vintage costume jewelry out on display, as well as my beautiful new jewelry. I think it makes it much easier to view the brooches and appreciate each one!

I am also putting out some wonderful new berry wreaths, garlands and sprigs from market! I have a new shipment of the cutest fall and Halloween figurines coming on October 14th! It's so exciting to see the Fed Ex person walk in the store with a big box! Woohoo!

I hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day! Drop me a line!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Morning...Reagan and I are looking at your web site. She really wants to come see your store! We may have to make a road trip one of these days. Have a great day!
Teresa and Reagan:)