CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Golden Spaghetti Bake, anyone?

Hi there! Well, it's been somewhat of a slow day today....I did meet two wonderful women from outside of Ottawa, Kansas and got to visit with them for a while in the store! Another lady from Eskridge joined in and we had a nice time chatting (one of my favorite things to do!)

I spent the morning making this yummy Golden Spaghetti Bake....LOTS of it! So, guess what's for lunch tomorrow at The Gathering Place! I have triple chocolate cake too, so everybody come!

I am going to put up my corn shucks and Indian corn outside of the store, then I have some more "new" antiques and berry wreaths to put out in the store! Wish you could all come join me and have a glass of iced tea!

1 comments:

2daisies said...

Mmmmmm sounds yummy and makes me hungry... wish we lived closer! Do you deliver?

Teresa:)