One of my favorite things about this shop is meeting new people and visiting! Today, I met a gal from around here, Sondra, and I really enjoyed talking with her! Yesterday, it was Ramona....a gal from Topeka who came over for a Paxico sausage sandwich and stayed for about an hour!
Tomorrow Chelsey will be working at the shop for me, so I can go find some more amazing antiques! I just put out some very cool yellow retro antiques - bright yellow plastic napkin holders, salt and pepper shakers, and a yellow plastic trivit - would be great in a retro kitchen!
I sold several new autumn gift items today! I have a lot of neat Halloween figurines that are very cute and affordable - along with orange bittersweet garland and wreaths! I'm planning to start decorating for Christmas in the next two weeks! New stuff and vintage stuff!
Merry Christmas!
Friday, October 17, 2008
New Friends
Posted by The Gathering Place at 4:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment