CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas is Coming!

It's around the corner, and I'm so excited! I LOVE Christmas! My plan is to start decorating the store for Christmas next week. I love vintage Christmas antiques...they just make me feel so nostalgic and happy!

I will have vintage Christmas for sale, and lots of new Christmas garlands and wreaths! They are so pretty; I got them at market in October and they would be perfect for decorating! I also have lots of neat new gift items! Come check it out! I'll put pictures on soon!

My sister, Jill, of Grace and Glory Candle Co. is sending NEW CANDLES on Friday! They are the scents of Christmas and I guarantee you that you WILL want one! The smells are WONDERFUL!

My cousin, Denise, of DS Designs is busy sewing some new FABULOUS purses for the shop and they should be here Friday also!

Dont' forget to look at the super cards my daughter, Chelsey, has made - birthday and Christmas! They are adorable! She is also taking orders for making customized Christmas cards!

Coming soon - a jewelry line from my daughters, Chelsey and Erica! Be watching!

0 comments: