CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings!

I had so much fun last Saturday! A group of ladies from my daughter's (Chelsey) church came and lunch at the store - about eleven of them! Before that, I had just had a group from Tonganoxie. I served Taco Soup with Tortillas and Creamy Potato Soup in homemade bread bowls, with pecan pie and chunky chocolate brownies for dessert. New friends and old friends...what a great combination! It was just an overall wonderful day! Thank you ladies, for coming in and I hope you come back and visit real soon!

My daughter, Chelsey, and her husband Bryan, are flying off to Florida this evening for the Thanksgiving holiday. It is a wonderful opportunity and they are so excited! I am happy for them, but will miss them on Thanksgiving - my first time without Chelsey on a holiday. Sniff, sniff...Oh well, they will have a ball!

Darrin and I, and Erica and Kailey will be heading out to Plainville for the holiday Wednesday night. I cannot wait to go spend time with my mom and dad, Lyle and Nancy Dunning, and my sister, Jill and her husband Scotty, and my nieces, Emma, Ellie and Claire. Last but absolutely NOT least....my nephew, Ean. The only boy in my family. He's not spoiled at ALL! :) I am also happy that my Aunt Martha will be there; like old times!

Well, I pray that you and yours have a very blessed Thanksgiving! Thank you, God, for every person reading this blog and bless them beyond measure!

0 comments: