We have been busy decorating and putting out our wonderful Christmas items, including new and vintage treasures! I've attached pictures so you can see how much fun we are having getting ready for my favorite time of year! I also have new goodies arriving soon, so check back!
Darrin and I have also been busy decorating our home for Christmas - we have lots of blowmolds and lights and other delights! I will post pictures soon!
In the meantime, please come and visit me and have some freshly ground coffee and Christmas goodies!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Monday, November 17, 2008
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas!
Posted by The Gathering Place at 1:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm singinggggg
I'm in a storeeee
And I'm singinggggg
I'm in a storeeee
AND I'M SINGINGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
HEY! There's no singing in the North Pole!
Yes there is!
No there's not!
Yes there is!
No there's not!
Yes there is, we sing all the time! Especially when we're making toys!
Post a Comment