CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's Time For the MEATLOAF FESTIVAL!!!

How about a fun summer day with the family? Come to the Paxico Meatloaf Festival on Saturday, June 27th from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm! It promises to be an amazing day - a flea market jam packed full of treasures, handcrafted items, food items....shaved ice, kettle corn, homemade ice cream, funnel cakes...children's games! Not to mention our MEATLOAF COOKOFF! It's not too late to send in your application for the cookoff! Check out the merchant website at www.paxicomerchants.com. I will be serving...meatloaf, of course! Mine's World Famous! Come and join us! It'll be fun! :)

I would love to get some feedback from you. I am considering converting the store, in part, into a quilt/fabric shop. While I am extremely excited about the idea and would LOVE it, I want to be careful about what I would carry and what is needed in this area. What do you think? I love vintage sewing items, so will still carry some antiques, and especially the antique sewing things. I would like to carry some Singer Featherweights and am in the process of looking for those. If you can drop me a line at the-gathering-place@hotmail.com and give me your opinion, I would appreciate it!

Summer is here - it's hot and humid today! Summer, oh summer....a time for watermelon, swimming holes, catching frogs, sitting on the front porch sipping iced tea or lemonade...take some time for YOURSELF this summer! Do something you enjoy! Just stop and take a deep breath of sweet summer air and count your blessings!

Have a beautiful day!
Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for the Meatloaf Festival! Sounds like it's going to be so much fun! Sure hope you're making Mom's Meatloaf! :) Is anyone going to be there with Lemonade? just sounds good for a festival! See you Friday! :) love ya! Jill

Anonymous said...

Oh that sounds soooo good! Meatloaf is my favorite food. Wish I could be there!

Miss you,
Michelle