CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Wool Rug Hooking Class Offered!!!

Who's ready for spring??? I'm sitting here today on day three of a stuffy nose and headache, and I am ready for some warmth and sunshine and green grass and flowers! Some fluffy bunnys and butterflies would be alright too!

I have been adding lots of "new" antiques to the store lately. I've been to a couple of auctions and found some wonderful things! Beautiful glassware, costume jewelry, enamelware....come check it out!

I am most excited to announce that on Saturday, March 7, I am hosting a special class in The Gathering Place from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. Judy Cripps, of Rustic Rugs in Topeka, will be teaching a Wool Rug Hooking class, featuring a special pattern/kit she designed called "Paxico House." Cost will be $35.00 a kit; all you need to bring is a 10"-12" hoop. I will provide drinks and dessert! It is going to be so much fun; I have always wanted to learn to do this craft and feel very blessed that Judy will be teaching it! If you would like to sign up, call me at 636-5577 - space is limited, so call soon! I've already got several signed up! What fun! There is also a sample of the finished product in my store, if you would like to see it!

Lastly, I am posting a picture of my very handsome husband on here, with a big thank-you to him for his love and support! He truly is the best, and I appreciate him! Thanks, Honey!

1 comments:

iconrugs said...

Everybody seems to be falling in love with wool rugs. I also belong to the same group of people.