CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

FOUR degrees today, to be exact! I cooked up a big pot of chili for lunch today - I wish I had some huge cinnamon rolls to go with it! Yum! Not good for my diet!

Well, Happy New Year to everybody! I had the pleasure of my mom, Nancy, and sister, Jill, coming down the end of December and helping me rearrange my store and put new displays in the windows! I have to say it is WONDERFUL! I love it and it motivated me to bring up more antiques I've had in the garage and get them put out! Even my little nephew helped with the cleaning! See the attached pictures - he was adorable!

I have so many new plans for the store this year! I am excited to announce that on March 7, Saturday, Judy Cripps of Topeka will be in my store to teach a class on wool rug hooking! The class will be from 3:00 to 5:00 PM in the store and the cost for a kit will be $35.00. This includes EVERYTHING but an embroidery hoop that you can bring! I have limited space, so if you know NOW that you'd like to take this class, give me a call at 785-636-5577 by February 15! What a fun way to get together and make a wonderful craft and get to know some new friends! I'll even have some refreshments!

In the future, I am planning to try to have one craft class like this a month. I am also planning to start carrying some notions, some fabrics, and other fun crafting items!

Let me know what you think, or any suggestions! In the meantime, STAY WARM!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your site looks amazing, this is the first time I have actually looked at it and wow, I hope everything with your shop goes great!
Jenn