Happy Valentine's Day to all!
I have to take a moment on this most romantic day of the year and thank my husband, Darrin, for everything wonderful he has brought into my life! Our third anniversary was last Wednesday...I cannot believe how time has flown by. That kind of happens more as you get older, doesn't it? :) My husband has taught me a lot and shown me a whole new world in so many ways. Mostly, I thank the Lord for the love he has given us for each other.
Well, enough mushiness! I need to remind you to call with your reservation for the WOOL RUG HOOKING class to be held on Saturday, March 7, in the store from 3 to 5 PM. I have several openings left, so call today! 636-5577. It's gonna be fun!
And don't forget if you need a 13 x 9 inch cake or a 12 x 18 inch cake for a special event to give me a call!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by The Gathering Place at 3:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment